GIFTS FOR THE KIDS
GIFTS FOR THE ADULTS
RUCSAC & KIT
- Single bags generally take one stick up to size 36” stick some will take a 36.5” stick.
- There can be small pockets for valuables, but not much more than a gum shield and a few coins.
- Some companies will do a stud on the bottom so that you can make the bag shorter for smaller sticks.
- Single bags are simple and basic, ideal for junior players playing once or twice a week at club or school.
- Single bags will have only one shoulder strap to carry the bag with.
Medium Sized Bags
- Medium stick bags can hold up to 3 or 4 sticks in a stick compartment within the bag.
- It will also have 1 or 2 pockets where players can put their clothes, shin pads, shoes etc.
- The ideal bags have 2 compartments this allows wet & dirty items to be kept away from clean clothes for after the match.
- Medium bags are perfect for the school and club player who needs to take a change of clothes with them or to put jackets etc. somewhere while playing.
- All medium bags will have a single shoulder strap used to carry the bag.
Stick & Kit Bags
- Stick & Kit bags are big! They allow the player to bring a change of clothes or more kit for playing in.
- These bags can hold between 5 and 10 sticks!
- This bag is ideal for the serious player playing at school, club, county or even country.
- Perfect for going on tour with as you can pack them for the weekend especially if you are taking flight it is one piece of luggage holding everything.
- Stick & Kit bags will have either 1 or 2 shoulder straps for carrying this bag.
Holdalls & Back Packs
- Generally this is just a bag for kit only.
- Most of the Back Packs allow for a stick to go through the bag and still allow you to carry your kit leaving your hands free. The bag can then also be used for day-to-day use to like taking your PE kit to school or even a school bag.
Be the first to hear about our offers, new product arrivals and latest news.