The JDH Hockey X93 Pro Bow is the elite level hockey stick made by JDH. The X93 contains 95% carbon giving players the edge on the hockey pitch. The JDH Pro Bow Shape is designed for players that want an increased skill development on the hokcey pitch.
PRODUCT DETAILSThe signature JDH feel and touch has been kept whilst increasing hitting power.
Made with the JDH Taper Toe design and in a range of bows, the X93 is our best stick yet.
Finished with natural, high grade, Japanese carbon, this stick deserves its position at the top of our range.
- 95% CARBON
- Curve | 24mm | Bow Point | 250mm
- Jamie's preferred Bow, this bow has the advantage of a larger and lower curve position, aiding in 3D skills.
- Jamie's 93rd game for Australia was the Olympic final in Athens and this stick is made with approximately 93% carbon.
- To see which bend/bow suits you the best, have a read at our blog explaining the differences - Click Here
- To see the full range of JDH Hockey Sticks - CLICK HERE