The Gryphon Hockey Tour DII is the ultimate in hockey stick performance. The Tour DII is made from high quality carbon to make sure you get the best power when hitting the ball. The DII bow is perfect to enhance 3D skills and aerial play.
Our flagship model with our highest spec lay-up. Capable of the highest power output but with a unique cushioned touch due to the integration of Kraibon in the handle. Available in CC, Pro 25, T-Bone, DII and Samurai profiles.
- Power: Ultimate
- Feel: Highly Responsive
- Carbon Quotient: 100
- Fibre Composition: Carbon, Fibreglass & Kevlar
- Target Weight: 515g (+/-10g)
- Target Balance Point: 400mm (+/-10mm)
Deuce II (DII)
- Extra late bow
- 25mm curve peak positioned at 205mm
- Regular head shape for control and speed
- A dynamic shape to suit a technical and skilful playing style
- To find out more about the Gryphon 2022 Range - Click Here
- To see which bend/bow suits you the best, have a read at our blog explaining the differences - Click Here
- To Veiw the full range of Gryphon Hockey Sticks - CLICK HERE