The OSAKA Hockey Pro Tour 100 Low Groove is the elite level stick from OSAKA. The Pro Tour 100 contains a hig level of carbon, giving extreme power when striking the ball. The OSAKA Low Groove is the perfect shape for drag flicking accuracy.
The Osaka Low Groove Bow has a unique, unmatched powerful shape with a drag-flicking groove to boot. The maximum bow point lies at 200mm from the head with a maximal height of 24mm. Combining that with the unique grooved face and a powerful-dynamic profile, creates a modern playing experience like no other. The design is focused on slap-shooting power and control on top of drag-flicking speed and accuracy. This stick ultimately combines the best of both worlds!
- 98% Carbon
- 1% Kevlar Cross reinforcement
- 1% Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- To find out more information about the OSAKA 2022 Range - Click Here
- To see which bend/bow suits you the best, have a read at our blog explaining the differences - Click Here
- To see the full range of Senior OSAKA Sticks - CLICK HERE