Designed for field sports or outdoor training, the GEL-PEAKE™ 2 GS (Grade School) shoe has been formulated with a durable construction and advanced stability properties.
This outdoor sports shoe features a stable upper construction that's constructed with synthetic leather overlays and reinforcement panels at the sides for better midfoot support.
This shoe also implements GEL™ technology cushioning in the rearfoot to reduce shock from harsh landings and abrupt braking.
Lastly, the GEL-PEAKE™ 2 GS shoe also incorporates Flex grooves in the outsole for better flexibility during agile movements and pivoting.
- Synthetic leather overlays
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology improves shock absorption
- Solution dye sockliner helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- AHARPLUS™ outsole rubber improves durability
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology