The OSAKA Hockey KAI Mk1 French Navy/Oxy Fire is a perfect hockey shoes for players that want to take their game to the next level. This OSAKA Hockey Shoe is made and designed by world leaders so that you know you are getting the best shoe possible. This Hockey Shoe has been designed with multi-directional grips to make sure you are never on a loose footing.
The Osaka Kai is born from listening to players who want a robust companion that will not let them down. Lightweight design with superior mechanical characteristics defined by carefully crafted midsole geometry, strategic outsole and midsole flex scribes and a one piece full length contact outsole with aggressive multidirectional cleat configuration to guarantee user confidence when playing.
The Osaka Kai has a unique combination of anatomical lasting combined with a 10 mm drop offering optimum positioning and posture specific for agility requirements in field hockey. The Kai is designed to be used generically across all surfaces and conditions as well as uses such as playing hard, training or recovery sessions. It’s the perfect all-rounder that you need in your collection.
- 10mm drop
- Lightweight/Full contact outsole
- Smart outsole scribing to engage pinpoint flex locations
- Smart midsole geometry - hockey specific / robust cleat configuration suited for water and sand pitches
- Rounded edge outsole / water resistant upper / heel lock lacing
- To find out more about Hockey Shoes and what Hockey Shoe you should buy, have a read at our Blog - Click Here
- To see the full range of OSAKA Hockey Shoes - CLICK HERE