For more guides on some of our products check out our new YouTube site and make sure you subscribe to be kept up-to-date on all new guides as they are added. click here.
BaseLayer COLD is designed to keep you warm even in the coldest temperatures.
Canterbury BaseLayer COLD products are designed to be worn skin-tight, ensuring the wicking of perspiration is quicker than it would be without BaseLayer. Thus keeping comfortable and help prevent a chill during exercise. The weave of the COLD fabric traps a layer of air in the fabric next to the skin, which acts like a layer of insulation keeping you warm.
Regulates your body temperature, however demanding your sport.
Designed to be worn close to your body.
Keeps you warm even in the coldest temperatures.
CCC Moisture Transport System that wicks sweat away from your body.
Fabric includes anti-microbial agents to keep you smelling fresh.
The Future Of Performance
Canterbury of New Zealand has revolutionised the way all athletes of all ages approach training, competing and recovery with the introduction of IonX™, featuring Ionised Smart Fabrics™.
Improved blood flow
Improved delivery of oxygen to muscles
Increased average power output
Moisture management and AB100 anti-bacterial finish.
Flat seaming on armhole to prevent chafing.
Garment designed to be worn tight next to the skin.
CCC print on right sleeve.
Cold logo on outside centre back which includes the garment size details.
The increased flow of oxygen-enriched blood brings more energy to the muscles which increase the average power output. You will be faster and stronger.
The increased blood flow more efficiently flushed out residual waste products, such as lactic acid, which are left in the muscles after high intensity activity. Recovery is accelerated, therefore training or competition can begin again more quickly.
Sizes & Reviews
Check out our size chart for this product and any reviews our customers have made or any questions you would might have about this product using the TABS above.
- All 'In Stock' orders that are received by total-hockey before 2pm GMT, placed online or ordered by telephone should be dispatched the same day.
- Some small items which are ordered can be dispatched up to 5pm on the day of order when possible. We will also dispatch small items on a Saturday morning up to 12noon.
- Orders placed over the weekend or over Bank Holidays will be dispatched the following working day.
- Delivery times vary depending on where the goods are being sent to and the type of service that has been selected by the customer.
- Free Postage items will be sent the cheapest way possible and therefore may take a few days longer to arrive.
- European shipments can be ordered up to 5pm GMT Monday-Friday