Lightweight and with a snug fit the second edition of the GEL-HOCKEY NEO is made for speed on the hockey field. The GEL-HOCKEY NEO 2 contains both Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL for excellent cushioning and shock absorption. The DuoMax Support System in the midsole enhances support and stability for both forward and sideways movement while the Solyte midsole material and Trusstic System help to reduce the shoe's weight. The shoe also features slightly shorter cleats optimised for water-based turfs.
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Solyte 55 lasting - Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically -
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Solyte Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- It is recommended that you dry shoes after each use.
- Keep the shoes in a dry area – no damp bags or rooms, and don't dry the shoes on or near a heated source.
- Remove the insole during drying to allow the shoe to breath for best results.
- If moisture remains, it can weaken the fibres and cause the shoe to tear.
- This is a possibility with all foam cushioned turf shoe of any brand.
- Wear and tear due to a drag move is not a production failure and therefore may not be seen as a warranty issue.
Sizes & Reviews
Check out our size chart for this product and reviews our customers have made further using the tabs above.
- All 'In Stock' orders that are received by total-hockey before 2pm GMT, placed online or ordered by telephone should be dispatched the same day.
- Some small items which are ordered can be dispatched up to 5pm on the day of order when possible. We will also dispatch small items on a Saturday morning up to 12noon.
- Orders placed over the weekend or over Bank Holidays will be dispatched the following working day.
- Delivery times vary depending on where the goods are being sent to and the type of service that has been selected by the customer.
- Free Postage items will be sent the cheapest way possible and therefore may take a few days longer to arrive.
- European shipments can be ordered up to 5pm GMT Monday-Friday